1-2-1 support and advice
We can support with:
- Where to start? How to kick off your digital journey?
- Why change? Identifying and setting out your case for change.
- Digital strategies – the purpose of a digital strategy, how you create your strategy or being a sounding board for the strategy you’re developing.
- Leadership – the challenges of leading digital in an organisation, the role of a digital leader and unpicking blockers.
- Communicating digital – working with communication teams to support digital transformation, from external engagement through to culture and stakeholder buy-in.
- User led service design – putting users at the centre of service design and focusing on end to end service delivery.
- Agile delivery – what is agile, how does it work and what do you need to work in this way?
- Moving from a project to a product mindset – why digital transformation isn’t about completing a project. Thinking about ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement and iteration.
- Business case development – developing business cases in an agile world. Gaining buy in and financial support
- Supplier management – how do you ensure your supply chain works for you?
- Technology choices – understanding your tech stack and tech choices as you move your services on line and create services that work for everyone
- Digital service standards – what are they and how do you work towards them?
|1 hour phone or video call||£120|
|90 minute phone or video call||£150|
|Half day video call||£450|
|Full day video call||£900|
|1 hour phone or video call||£85|
|90 minute phone or video call||£120|
|Half day video call||£300|
|Full day video call||£600|
We can help you to:
- build confidence in your own ability
- identify development areas and your action plan
- develop your knowledge in digital delivery
- enhance your communication and leadership skills
- build relationships with your stakeholders
- build your network and share good practice.
- clearly define team roles and responsibilities
- implement good working practices to support productivity and delivery
- develop ways of working, routines, rhythms and agile thinking
- deal effectively with stakeholders as a team
- build resilience as a team
- innovate, plan, develop strategy and deliver as a team
|With one of the Perago directors||£1,200|
|With one of the wider Perago team||£900|
|2 hour team session||£500|
|Half day team session||£900|
|Full day team session||£1,200|
Training & Capability Reviews
“Relationships, building trust and working together to solve complex issues are at the heart of the Perago approach.They bring insight and expertise that is cutting edge without alienating colleagues from within the organisation. With a focus on disrupting organisational norms with respect for internal knowledge, Perago are the perfect partner.”
“Well that was the most brilliant 24 hours! Thank you so much. We went back to the office energised and able to run a really focused session on strategy, objectives and approach.”